A message to our customers
Corona Virus Update
A message to our customers about our services
Here at Guest Wines we want to ensure that we keep one another as safe as possible. We are all facing difficult times on both business and personal levels like nothing experienced in our modern time and we’re all trying to cope with the impact. It is even more important that we work together with our customers and communities during this time to support each other.
As a small family business we are feeling the pressure now in place on our industry. Plus having our son at home from school is certainly making work more ‘challenging’ shall we say. We love our work and love working with you, our customers, so if there’s a way of keeping our business alive and continuing to supply great wines to you, that’s what we’ll do!
We are keeping ourselves briefed with government guidelines and
- We have familiarised ourselves with information on COVID-19, and we will adhere to self isolation guidance if any of us should begin to feel unwell.
- We are paying particular attention to good hygiene practices such as regular hand washing and use of antibacterial products before and after deliveries.
- We are working from home and are keeping in touch via email, telephone, Skype and messaging.
- We will still deliver to you at home and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Customers are no longer obliged to sign for deliveries, we can sign for the delivery on your agreement.
- Customers do not need to answer the door to our delivery, we can phone or message on arrival, leave the wine outside the door or in a nominated safe place, and phone or message on leaving.
|We are sending all our best wishes at this time to you, your families and friends. We thank you for your continued support.
From Ruth, Kelvyn, Lian and Michael.
Guest Wines Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!