Ticket price £60 (£50 + VAT) per couple
Tapas dishes, 6 * 100ml bottles of wine, tasting notes & access to live online tasting
(Delivery charges may apply)
Continuing our Wine & Dine @ Home collaboration with Collins Fine Food we’d like to invite you to something a little bit different this month. We’re inviting you to join us live for a virtual tasting of 6 different wines alongside Collins fantastic selection of Tapas.
Join us this month for our live virtual wine tasting where we’ll explore the flavours of a variety of tapas dishes with 6 different wines.
Our next Wine & Dine on Friday 23rd April will bring you the following menu selection and wines
Tapas Selection including
- Asparagus, Quero Blanco, Toasted Almonds, Lemon (V/GF)
- Prawn Croquetas
- Baby Gem Salad with Anchovies & Serrano Ham (GF)
- Tortilla de Patatas (V/GF)
- Spinach, Pine Nuts & Raisins (V/GF)
- White Bean stew with Chorizo (GF)
- Chermoula Roasted Cauliflower with Salsa Brava (V/GF)
- Santiago Tart
- Rice Pudding with PX Soaked Raisins (GF)
6* 100ml sample bottles including
- Valdespino Fino Inocente Jerez Spain
- Adegas Terra de Asorei Pazo Torrado Albariño 2019 Spain
- Inédito Turrax Blanco Single Vineyard 2017, Rioja Spain
- El Coto Rioja Crianza 2016, Spain
- Familia Castaño, `Hécula` Monastrell 2018, Murcia Spain
- Valdespino PX El Candado (37.5cl) Jerez Spain
How does it work?
All the dishes are made to order.
Make your order for the number of people required.
The wine will be added on per household.
You will receive three freshly prepared dishes per person on Friday 23rd April (or possibly the day before – you will be notified which day).
You will receive 6 * 100ml bottles of the selected wines per order.
We will also email you an invitation to our live virtual tasting on Zoom where we’ll have a look at wine tasting in general, food and wine pairing and the wines you have been sent on this occasion.
The costs for the tapas and wines start at £40 per person or £60 for two (equivalent to £30pp).
Collins Fine Food is very proud of the freshness and high standards of their meals and as such we can only offer our Wine and Dine @ Home packages within a localised area, to ensure delivery of the food in the freshest possible way. Collins will deliver your meal and wines together, unless otherwise arranged. There may be a separate delivery charge depending on your postcode area, which will be calculated at the checkout.
If you have specific requirements or want to check on delivery please contact Sue at Collins Fine Food here.