- Sort by Default Order
- Established in 2003, Adria Vini is a winemaking venture jointly owned by Boutinot and Araldica Castelvero, the leading co-operative in the Monferrato hills of Piemonte. Provincia di Pavia IGT is a key IGT title used in the Lombardy region of northern Italy. The designation unambiguously covers the Province of Pavia. Allamanda Pinot Grigio Rose is a Pinot Grigio made with a touch of Pinot Noir adding depth to this light and refreshing style. A fresh and enjoyable rosé from the Pavia region, south of Milan. A dry, fresh and fruity rose with delicate aromas of red berries. Crisp and lively on the palate. Lovely chilled by itself or with soft cheeses on crackers Vegan
- The winery was established as a co-operative in 1959. In 2001 it joined with two other progressive, co-operative, cellars in the Campo de Borja region to become the Bodegas Borsao that we know today. 100% Garnacha grapes grown on alluvial soils in the foothills of the Moncayo mountain. The grapes undergo 6 hours cold maceration for the must to achieve a delicate colour; followed by slow temperature-controlled fermentation at 17ºC in stainless steel tanks. Delicate pink colour with aromas of ripe berry fruit and strawberry. Dry, approachable and well-balanced, with more appealing juicy strawberry fruit and a creamy mouthfeel. Serve with grilled white meats and fish with roasted Mediterranean vegetables Vegan
- Luscious strawberry ice cream on the nose supported by a bright, berry fruited palate and an off-dry finish. Selected from old vine vineyards in the Lodi region of central California. 100% zinfandel grapes, lightly crushed to create a pretty pink wine. Serve chilled and drink with friends. This would go down great with a spicy jerk chicken! Vegan
- Founded in 1950, this co-operative is in the Cotes d’Auvergne appellation in central France, to the north of Languedoc-Roussillon and west of the Rhône. It is named after Saint-Verny, a popular figure in Auvergne who was canonised in the 15th century, and is the patron saint of winemakers. This is the sole co-op in the Puy-de-Dôme département and offers excellent value for money. The vines are on the region’s sunny slopes of mineral-rich, volcanic, basalt soils. Hills protect the vines from the wind, as well as keeping rainfall to a minimum, and dry, sunny summers provide a long ripening season. The aroma on the nose is very fresh and clean, summer fruits with a little spicy cranberry overtaken by an array of almost sweet white fruits and melon. A delicious combination. On the palate, the feeling of this wine is one of richness in the mouth. A blend of red and white fruits like a fruit salad, superb ripeness and long-lasting flavours in the mouth. A fresh, juicy, summery fruit salad, partnered harmoniously with the balanced acidity which brings out the best in each of the flavours and allows them to thrive. A dry style of rosé, this wine is the perfect partner to salmon with new potatoes, soft cheese on salted crackers or tagine Vegan
- El Coto was founded in 1970 in Rioja Alavesa and has grown from modest beginnings into one of the best known Rioja producers. Today El Coto has over 700 hectares of vineyard in production across the three Rioja DOCa sub-zones of Rioja Alta, Rioja Alavesa and Rioja Oriental. They also source grapes from all three areas, but mostly from Rioja Alavesa. Head winemaker César Fernandez oversees production, starting with hand picking into 350 kilogram crates to ensure the grapes arrive at the winery in pristine condition. Modern and intelligently designed, the emphasis in the winery is on temperature control and gentle handling of the grapes. The Tempranillo grapes for the Rioja Rosado are sourced from prime vineyard sites located in Rioja Alavesa with limestone and clay soils. The Garnacha comes from the Finca Los Almendros estate in Rioja Oriental. Situated at an altitude of 300 metres above sea level and with clay soils, the Garnacha vines thrive here and undergo a perfectly paced slow ripening - accumulating great intensity of flavour whilst retaining a vibrant acidity. 90% Tempranillo , 10% Grenache/Garnacha Upon arrival at the winery, the grapes were chilled and then gently pressed in a pneumatic press. A short pre-fermentation maceration on the skins was carried out in order to extract colour and aroma, the must was then racked off the skins and clarified before fermentation. The ferment lasted for around 12 to 20 days and took place in temperature-controlled stainless-steel tanks at low temperatures of 14 to 18ºC, to preserve the bright, varietal aromas and retain freshness. The wine did not go through malolactic fermentation, to preserve its vibrant fruit profile. Pale pink in colour and bursting with aromas of strawberry, ripe raspberry and candied cherry. On the palate, it is fresh with a lively acidity and a clean, crisp finish. Great with roast chicken, garlic mushrooms or potato tortilla
- This Il Conto Vechio Pinot Grigio BLUSH Rosé is pleasant on the nose with fruity and slightly floral notes. On the palate, it's particularly crisp and balanced.
- The La Maglia Pinot Grigio BLUSH Rosé is easy-drinking, with strawberry and red berry notes, and a crispy finish.
- Stainless steel fermentation, no oak.100% Malbec A bright nose of strawberries and cherries. The palate is creamy but light and refreshing with plenty of red fruit and just a delicate hint of sweetness.Food Match: Given the fresh and fruit driven nature of this wine it works wonderfully on its own or with light summery salads
No. 3 Fresh & Fruity A vibrant dry rosé from the Pays d'OcMeet the new vintage Grenache Rosé canned wine, delightful pink wine with soft aromas of clementine wild strawberries and butterscotch. Fresh puckering grapefruit acidity, warm pepper spice and juicy orange citrus. The 2019 vintage is best served lightly chilled from the can and enjoyed with friends, or try pairing it with picnic foods like sausage rolls, goat's cheese or prosciutto ham. Santé!
Rosé at a glanceSize: 250ml | Grape: 100% Grenache | From: Pays d'Oc, France | Alcohol: 12.5% abv | Style: Fresh & Fruity | Vegan Friendly
- Norte Chico wines are produced by Santa Carolina winery, founded in 1922 in Santiago and one of the oldest wine producers in Chile. The founder of the vineyard, Don Lorenzo Reus, brought the expertise of how to make wine from the old Central region of Mallorca (Spain) to the fertile Chilean Central Valley. A bright, soft pink wine made from cabernet sauvignon grapes. No oak is used to retain the fresh, intense fruit flavours of strawberry and cherry. The palate has luscious raspberry and strawberry flavours and a slight sweet aftertaste. Drink with salads, barbecued meats and poultry or great as an aperitif
- This is a young vine Grenache from Swartland which would otherwise have been blended away so is very much true to the championing cause behind the Percheron series. In Swartland, the vineyards of the Reebeek Valley stretch along the lower contours of the Kasteelberg. The soil is mainly Malmsbury scale with loamy soil on the higher grounds and sandy loam lower down the slopes, interspersed with rich Hutton soils. The climate is perfect for viticulture with the low rainfall summer months tempered by cool afternoon breezes and the cold winters, allowing the vines to rest and to build up their reserves. A beautiful light crimson colour with strawberry laces nose. It’s showing some of the muscle and spice of this mature Grenache vineyard that comes across as assertive pink grapefruit acidity with cranberry texture. This Garnacha rather than Provence style rosé has great zest and terrific purpose. Try with BBQ veggie skewers, chicken or niçoise salad or feta, spinach, mint and quinoa tartelettes Vegan
- The Simpson's have been making award-winning wines at Domaine de Sainte Rose, their stunning, southern French property, for the past 16 years. In 2014 they brought their expertise and savoir-faire back to the UK establishing Simpsons Wine Estate in Barham, Kent, with an aspiration to create the finest quality English wine. They laid down their roots amidst the pristine beauty of the Elham Valley - an unspoilt seam in the North Downs of Kent where the contours of the land, the climate and the soil could scarcely be improved upon for viticulture. This beautiful Provencal-style English rosé is created from 100% estate-grown Pinot Noir. Its delicate aromas and attractive colour captures the essence of summer. The Railway Hill Rosé, so called because the Canterbury to Folkestone light railway passed through this site in the late 19th and first half of the 20th Century, has fresh aromas of grapefruit, lime and lychee and displays clean stone fruits flavours balanced by a crisp mouth-watering finish. The Simpsons’ vineyards occupy glorious positions on the sunny, sheltered slopes of the North Downs of Kent, protected from the whimsy of the English climate by ancient woodland and anchored in the iconic chalky soils so highly revered in the world of both still and sparkling wine. Try with smoked salmon crème fraîche blinis, cheese straws, roasted chicken with garlic and thyme or just by itself whilst sat in the sun! Vegan
- AOP COTEAUX D'AIX-EN-PROVENCE ROSÉ 'ORGANIC WINE' Nestled among 148 acres of woods, the vineyard of Domaine Tour Campanets stretches out on 74 acres around the country house and the winery, goes down the hills and among the small valleys running amid the early dream of a bewitching forest... Syrah 40 % - Grenache 40 % - Cabernet Sauvignon 10% -Carignan 5% et Cinsault 5%. A pleasant wine in which aromas give a particularly fruity bouquet. To the palate, the balance of fragrances produce a voluptuous and fresh taste, in which the intensity of wild strawberries prevails. A fresh and fragrant combination. Go for goats cheese, lightly cooked shellfish, melon & prosciutto, hummus dip or small quiches with Mediterranean couscous Vegan