London Cru’s Baker St. is vinified from Bacchus grapes grown in the heart of the English countryside, with fruit sourced from top quality vineyards in Kent and West Sussex.
- Aromas of elderflower and stone fruits mingle with ripe gooseberry.
- Real depth of flavour alongside succulent texture and a zingy finish. The definitive summer sipper.
- Most of the juice was fermented in stainless steel, with 10% fermented in barrel to help build texture.
- Drink up to five years after release.
- Match with freshly shucked oysters, or good fish and chips. What could be more English?