Ordered Valentine’s Dinner with wines supplied to accompany each course. Easy to follow instructions for serving meal. The quality of the food was both excellent and very tasty. The wines complemented the food in every respect. We particularly liked the Beaujolais which was well balanced in both fruit and acidity. We look forward to another similar experience
We absolutely loved it. I’m hoping to arrange catering at our home for our small wedding reception… so will definitely be making enquiries with Guest Wines and Collins Fine Food for that
Christmas Wine & Dine: The dessert wine was amazing and I loved the Miru and the Crozes-Hermitage
November Wine & Dine: Fabulous great value, loved the wine parings and want to sign-up for the next one
Sue’s banquet for Valentines was excellent of course. She had put lots of thought into everything, all the dishes were beautifully presented and the instructions were spot on. We were both saying that it was a lovely evening for us both together, lockdown or no, and I think it is a really good option for the future
Join us for a virtual food & wine experience to remember
With the advent of the Corona Virus, life as we knew it has changed immensely, and we just don’t know how long this may last.
It’s difficult being separated from friend and families but social media has taken on a new lease of life giving people the chance to not only chat but video call and conference call so it feels like you’re that little bit closer to each other.
We are all getting a bit fed up thinking of what to eat and what to cook. We miss those trips to our favourite cafes and restaurants, whether it was every week or once in a blue moon as a treat. We’ve come up with a food & wine experience that we think will reboost your love for food & wine. So why not join us for a trip into the unknown and experience a virtual food & wine tasting in the comfort of your own home.
Simply book a ticket for one of our Food&Wine@Home experiences and the prepared food and wines will be delivered directly to your door. All you have to do is get your glad rags, or pjs, on, set your table up, get your glasses at the ready, re-heat it your meal and on the specified dates, you’ll be invited to view a pre-recording for that particular virtual tasting with either Ruth or Kelvyn hosted from their home that you can either listen to whilst enjoying your meal and taste along to, or watch at a later time.
We want to being the enjoyment of food & wine pairing to you at home.
What you’ll get:
- A three course meal prepared by Collins Fine Food and up to three wines, depending on the theme, delivered to your door (delivery is free within the local area)
- Access to a themed food & wine recorded virtual tasting lasting up to an hour
- WSET Qualified host plus special guests representing the wines on show and why they were chosen for this menu
- Tasting notes for the wines
Unfortunately the food cannot be delivered outside the local area as it’s prepared ready to re-heat, however, if you could like to order the wines alone you can order these for delivery.
How it works:
- Purchase your Food&Wine@Home Experience Online (orders for food are per person and wine is per household)
- You’ll receive your food and wines the day before the tasting date
- You’ll receive details for how to view the virtual tasting nearer the date
- Enjoy a restaurant experience – quality three course meal in the comfort of your own home with wines paired specifically
- No taxi worries or need to leave the house … or the sofa for that matter
- Get as dressed up or down as you fancy … even stay in your pyjama’s!